Outside Sales Representative
Job Duties (Include but not limited):
As an Outside Sales Salesperson, your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate products and services to potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Conduct a minimum of 10 sales presentations per month by physical visits to customers’ locations.
- Perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company products/services while on-site.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling, if necessary.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expenses reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains.
- Build and maintain lasting relationship with customers.
- Periodically conduct information only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstration, and other effort.
- The ideal candidate will have plumbing and heating products sales experience at least 2 years, excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Bilingual is a big plus